Thursday, August 2, 2012

Buy One Get One

I have made two projects since I last posted. 



The first was for a challenge theme of outdoors.  The tropical floral pattern made me think of a tropical garden or Hawaii Beaches.  I called it the hibiscus garden cover up.







The second project was for the reality themed challenge.  We had to make something that was missing from our wardrobe and I needed a casual white shirt because I had just thrown away the only one I had as it was not wearable anymore.


Thanks for looking and Sewyalater Alligator.




PS- To my blog friends who are more crochet fans than sewing, I have a crochet project coming soon.  I know it has been awhile.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty blouse, and beautifully made! :)
    Did you use a pattern (which one)? And also pretty fabric and ditto for the cover up!

    Elvi

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Two Cents?